Ann Keddie is a practising Melbourne architect and urban designer, who has lectured at both RMIT and Melbourne University. She is a former member of the Victorian Heritage Council. Her interests lie in examining the relationship between historic urban planning and challenges inherent in the continuing metamorphosis of cities. For the last twenty years she has been a director of an award-winning architectural practice which specializes in housing, landscape and urban design. She consults to government on building, design, planning and infrastructure. Ann has led tours for ASA since 2004.
- The City Assembled: Study Tour of Prague, Dresden, Dessau, Berlin, Potsdam, Munich & Paris (2004-2006)
- Venice & Her Empire; the Veneto, Croatia & the Adriatic Islands (2007)
- Modern and European Contemporary Architecture & Urban Design (2008)
- From the Alps to the Adriatic: the Veneto, Slovenia & the Dalmatian Coast (2008)
- Sardinia & Corsica (2009)
- Art & Architecture in the USA: Chicago, Boston & New York (2011-2015)
- Art & Architecture in the USA: Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington & ‘Fallingwater’ (2016-2017)